groovyPost Forums

• Similar Content

• Guest capncalimari
      By Guest capncalimari
      I'm freaked out by the Facebook face tagging suggestions. I don't want Facebook to know my face! Is there a way to disable this or should I just quit the Internet?
    • By Wilderness
      Office Excel 2011 - Protect worksheet or workbook - I have protected the worksheet by a password but find I still can copy and past into a new worksheet and then I can change things arround. How can I stop someone being able to change or delete things.
    • By tatajem
      can someone tell what specific ipad an email was sent from. IOW, is there a serial number or code corresponding to my ipad that shows up in the header? thanks
    • By Steve
      Question from Readers:

Hi groovyPost, How do I copy files and encrypt/password protect a CD? I'm running Windows 7 X64.
      Cheers,
      Chris
    • By Amit
      Hey i Encrypt one of my Msword2010 doc in Windows 7 operating system...but due to some reason i forgot my password n unable to unlock it...is there is any soln to it..pls tell me how to crack it or how can i recover my password...i was also trying word password recovery 5.0 but it unable to crack it..it's not working..pls help me out..i really need that documents..if possible send me the soln on my mail id..pls help me out man...
      Thanks Amit kumar(im.amit009@gmail.com)
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online