• Similar Content

• By jshepp
      So, I have an Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop which are notorious for having overheating problems. I had really big issues last year where my laptop would just shut-off because it was way too hot. From then on I've really looked into the problem. I even opened up my laptop and cleaned out all the dust that was between the fan and heat-sink.
      Anyways, now my laptop has been fine, and I haven't had any recent issues of it shutting down because of overheating. I was just curious what are acceptable levels of internal temperatures and are there free resources out there that I can measure on my own laptop?
      Thanks.
    • By Ziggy
      Is it possible to connect two computers to one external USB hard drive? If so, how? And, would there be a need for a special adapter?
    • By Hammad
      I am planning to buy a newlaptop but i am not sure which pne i should go for...any suggestions..my budget is around $600
    • By Steve
      I'm in the market for a good WIFI router/switch/repeater. Looking for something with at least 5 1Gig ports and the ability to repeat/extend the signal to another Access Point which is up stairs so i don't need to run wired Ethernet to the other side of the house.
      Looking online, This Western Digital N900 looks nice however it doesn't appear to have the repeater functionality.
      Anyone buy anything recently which is working out well? Or got a tip on something out there?
      Thnx
    • By jamminjelly
      I also just got a Chromebook for school but the WiFi signal on it sucks. I don't think it is my college's routers because it picks up my phone and iPad fine. Is there any way to boost the signal strength of the Chromebook so that I can get a stable connection around campus or at least in my apartment?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online