groovyPost Forums

Received a txt message that cannot be displayed. Solution?

Really hard to say what the problem might have been Tanya. There are multiple ways to send someone txt message and it could be that someone just sent an email to your mobile phone txt number and it was blank. That could result in just an odd long number being displayed.

My phone for example can receive txt messages by sending an email to 2065551212@vtext.net (verizon customer).

The same goes for almost any mobile phone and carrier.

• 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest capncalimari
      By Guest capncalimari
      Hey, Martin's earlier question inspired one of my own --how do you get screen captures in windows phone 7? Doesn't seem tobe anyway to do this natively, but is there a hack?
    • By Jack
      I've been using OurGroceries to keep grocery lists organized with my wife's iphone and my iPhone. But I feel like there has to be something better and for free. Any good free grocery list iOS apps out there?
    • Guest Martin28
      By Guest Martin28
      I have a Sony Ericsson X8 and want to take some screenshots. Any ideas? Nothing has worked so far.
    • By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • By stripey
      I want an Android phone but don't wanna shell out big bucks. I keep seeing commercials for the Boost Android phone, but is it the same thing as like, a Samsung Galaxy S? Should I even bother getting this phone? Will the data plan be expensive? Can I get apps?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online