groovyPost Forums

• Similar Content

• By Jack
      I've been using OurGroceries to keep grocery lists organized with my wife's iphone and my iPhone. But I feel like there has to be something better and for free. Any good free grocery list iOS apps out there?
    • By Piet
      When having a conversation using Socialbox how can one prevent the conversation from being displayed on screen. Need an answer very much and keep it simple please.
    • By Beyond_Life
      Ive got a laptop with w7 x64 and Gtalk installed. Next to that ive got a Android phone. Now, when I have Gmail open, and GTalk logged on (in Gmail) and im chatting with somebody, the messages i get back also appear on my phone. When I answer on my phone, my messages DONT appear on the laptop in Gtalk, and also dont appear in the Talk in Gmail. Thats kinda annoying if I leave my laptop for a while and contineu on my phone. Anybody got any idea if there is a sollution to get the sycning right?
    • By dw96
      I just completed my first, very basic dual-monitor setup. I like using ATi Eyefinity and also Windows' Extended Desktop but I want to get a little bit more out of it.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions for cool third party Windows apps I can use to both boost my productivity or benefit more out of dual screens?
    • By garfield933
      Hey all
      I am 3g iphone user and would like to do tracking for one of my son (6-year-old) of his whereabout especially when I am overseas.
      He is an Android user.
      Can I know if there is an apps that I can make use of to do tracking. I do not need to track him every second, every minute though..... just wana make sure that he is safe whenever I cant reach him on his mobile.
      But I do not wana intrude into his privacy so if the apps can be made in a way that he is not aware that he is "being tracked" would be better
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online