dw96

How can I delete an account?

I accidentally created an extra account by trying to log in with facebook instead of going to Account > User tools > Authentication settings and adding it from there.

I removed the wrongly associated facebook account and I have things all sorted out now, but is there any way to remove the unwanted account?

Thanks in advance.

You want to delete the account you logged in with? Am i correct? If thats the case, login with that account and go to apps in account settings. there you will see Answers.gp app, just remove it from there and.

Correct me if i am wrong.

You want to delete the account you logged in with? Am i correct? If thats the case, login with that account and go to apps in account settings. there you will see Answers.gp app, just remove it from there and.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Hey Hammad,Thanks for the suggestion. I went into my FB profile, but I didn't find the app in the list... I guess I've already tried that. The simple question here is - is it actually possible to delete a groovyAnswers account?

Hey DW96,

Misunderstood your question before.

I can’t see any way of deleting a groovypost account, maybe you could contact Steve Krause to have it deleted.

However before doing so, are you absolutely sure that you created another account by mistake.

Reason I ask is that looking through the users, there is only one DW96. Unless you accidentally created the account in a different name of course

Hey DW96,

I can’t see any way of deleting a groovypost account, maybe you could contact Steve Krause to have it deleted.

However before doing so, are you absolutely sure that you created another account by mistake.

Reason I ask is that looking through the users, there is only one DW96. Unless you accidentally created the account in a different name of course

The other user goes by my real name, my actual facebook name: Stefan.Here's a link:http://answers.groovypost.com/users/154/stefan-kudev/

Anyway, thanks for the idea. I guess I can ask Steve about this.

Hey DW96,

What a coincidence, I didn't realise you were Stephan. I just read your review this morning on the 6 best microsoft apps for ios. It was very useful as I had overlooked the Bing and the Skydrive app. Thanks.

Only problem, wont deleting that account delete your reviews.

Hey DW96,

Glad you enjoyed the review. The SkyDrive app really is pretty good, isn't it?

Anyway, regarding the accounts - I have a completely different WordPress account associated with the main groovyPost.com website. The answers.groovyPost.com website is standalone so technically you need a seperate account for everything and deleting just one won't do any harm to other parts of the groovyPost web of sites. ;)