groovyPost Forums

• Similar Content

• By Beyond_Life
      Since yesterday, Im using Office 2010 at the office. Everything is going well so far. But Im having some printing problems. We have standard letters we use. When I have to write one, I just grab an empty standard letter and fill it in. But then with printing it goes wrong. The first page of the letter needs to be printed on our office stationary (is that the correct english translation?), the seconde, thirds, fourth etcetc pages need to be printed on normal white paper. But its printing everything on office stationary, including logo's and stuff.
      If I check the options Im able to change a standard macro. But Im not able to point out which page needs to be printed on what paper. Is there a sollution?
    • By Pigletshs
      How can I convert a page/pages in Word to Publisher without losing the format?
    • By Abby
      I have a an Excel table with a high medium and low column. I want to sort items into high medium and low but the table sorts the words alphabetically so i get all the highs then the lows with the mediums at the bottom of the list.
      Is there a way to get excel to sort the column so the highs all come first followed by the mediums with the lows at the bottom of the list.
    • By The Baldy Man
      Hi,
      I manage numerous policy documents. I use a Cover Page to provide details about the policy - see example below:
      Document InformationDocument Title:
      Policy Reference:
      Version:
      Version Issue Date:
      Supersedes Version:
      Functional Area:
      Department:
      Division:
      Group Policy Officer:
      Owner:
      This information (plus more) using up the first two or three pages of the policy. Want I want to try and achieve is hvae this info part of the WORD Properties and it display at the END of the document.
      Help!
      ThanksAndrew
    • By Amit
      Hey i Encrypt one of my Msword2010 doc in Windows 7 operating system...but due to some reason i forgot my password n unable to unlock it...is there is any soln to it..pls tell me how to crack it or how can i recover my password...i was also trying word password recovery 5.0 but it unable to crack it..it's not working..pls help me out..i really need that documents..if possible send me the soln on my mail id..pls help me out man...
      Thanks Amit kumar(im.amit009@gmail.com)
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online