groovyPost Forums

• Similar Content

• By Julia
      Does anyone have any advice about the problems I'm having with controlling the volume for my tv with my Apple TV 4 remote? I went to the Apple Store and according to them it is because my HDMI cable or HDMI input in my tv isn't good enough. But I bought a new HDMI 2.0 cable and my tv is just 2 years old and has HDMI-CEC. My remote is able to turn the tv on and off, and it is operating according to the ' learn control' test, but... it still doesn't work. Would love to use only 1 remote (I only use the Apple Tv for my tv). 
    • By Rufio
      I have roughly 300 pictures on my iPod, and another few hundred on my iPhone. Some of these are screen shots of bank receipts, and some are just pictures that I've already backed up to my computer.
      How do I delete all of my photos/images at once? Like a bulk delete. I figure the process is the same on both the iPod, iPad, and iPhone... so someone has to know ow to do this.
      Also, I don't want to lose any of my other data, just the photos.
    • By alexmvp
      I'm an old-school windows guy but I'm playing with a MAC at work (and typing on it now). Is there a simple way to take a screenshot kinda like the "PrintScreen" button on Windows? Trying to avoid buying Snagit on this MAC.
      Thanks
    • By alexmvp
      Who do you guys thing is going to rule supreme looking forward 5 years and why?
    • By jmigamble
      Hello Techs, Thank you for the post on syncing the ipod touch with exchange email and gmail. I have the ipod touch gen 4and I was able to sync my gmail without any issue for quite some time.I synced my exchange email without any issues today for the first time. Mail was flowing from both entities no issues. When I left my work wi-fi and got home the ipod touch connected to my home wi-fi the exchanged mail stopped coming. I have my blackberry synced and it was receiving mail from the exchange with no issues.So I read the article and saw the note regarding the fact I can’t have two active syncs at once. So, I deleted the gmail and powered the ipod touch 4 gen down. I brought it back up and it is stuck at checking for mail.Any thoughts?Thanks, Jen
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online