groovyPost Forums

What computer speakers should I buy?

Go to solution Solved by shockersh,

OK groovy community! My $500 Klipsch speakers finally bit the dust after 8 years!

Problem is, I've not really been keeping up on computer speakers since. So... what's the speakers to buy these days? Altec Lansing? Or?

I don't want to spend more than... $150 so give me some ideas!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest grettawallace
      By Guest grettawallace
      How much money will I save by choosing a computer with Linux Pre-installed vs one with Windows 7? Is it worth it?
    • By alexmvp
      I've always been an Intel Bigot but now days, does it really matter? It seems like most of the software out there works just fine on both and when you look at the prices. I see several hundred ($$$) reasons to go AMD.
      Thoughts? What does the Crowd Wisdom say about this one?
    • By Steve
      It's that time.... I need to upgrade the system at home a bit. Does anyone have a GREAT monitor they just bought or have you recently done some research you can share with me? Also, if you have any links to some good deals, please share!
      My old setup before I gave it to someone in the family was 2 DELL Ultrasharp 24 inch monitors however I'm hearing Samsung has some pretty nice gear out there now.
      Thanks!
    • By Beyond_Life
      Ive got a Toshiba 17 inch laptop, windows seven. And that laptop has got a webcam with a microphone build in the screen. I bought new speakers today, and they hook up to the laptop with a 3.5 mm jack. But for some reason I keep hearing myself over the speakers, hitting the keyboard. The mic next to the build in webcam apparently thinks its neccesary to take the noise and throw it on the speakers. I cant find a way to shut that microfone down.
      I removed the drivers from the webcam, because I thought was one single working unit, but apparently not. So ive still got a mic thats making my keyboard one big drumming board. Every key I hit causes a big bass sound in the background. I cant play any music without hearing my self when Im typing.
      Anybody got any idea how to shut it down?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online