Kim1215

How To Transfer Pictures from an Android Phone to a MAC?

I don't own an Android but on my iPhone I just it into my PC or MAC with a USB cable and it comes up and shows me the internal memory.

Have you tried that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • By samantha
      i have someone leaving me awful text messages, i do not know the number and they will not tell me who they are. when i called the number i was informed that they are using the "text free app" and are unable to receive calls...is there anyway i can find out who this person is?
    • By Beyond_Life
      A few days ago I got an email from my provider that my disksspace for my blog reached its limit. And when I asked him what caused this, he told me I have been posting full sized images, instead of resized ones. So, big lesson for me: "Start resizing before posting/blogging". On my laptop at home, and on my xp machine at work, this isnt a problem. But I am also a heavy "Wordpress for Android" user.
      So the question is, how do I resize an image to at least 50% of the original quality on my Android?
    • By Beyond_Life
      Hello,
      I was wondering if it would be possible to add gallerys to my wordpress pages with pictures ive got in my Public folder in my Dropbox, instead of adding picture by picture tot a page and hosting them with my provider.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online