groovyPost Forums

Can I run virtual mac os?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Julia
      Does anyone have any advice about the problems I'm having with controlling the volume for my tv with my Apple TV 4 remote? I went to the Apple Store and according to them it is because my HDMI cable or HDMI input in my tv isn't good enough. But I bought a new HDMI 2.0 cable and my tv is just 2 years old and has HDMI-CEC. My remote is able to turn the tv on and off, and it is operating according to the ' learn control' test, but... it still doesn't work. Would love to use only 1 remote (I only use the Apple Tv for my tv). 
    • Guest pumpkinskin
      By Guest pumpkinskin
      So I'm a Windows person and I just got a MAC and for the life of me I cant figure out how-to edit my local hosts file so I can hit my local test web server. Who can help me?
      I'm running MAC OS X 10.6.7
      Thanks!
    • Guest Frinky
      By Guest Frinky
      I'm on Windows 7 and I'd like to know how can I change the number of programs the start menu shows. I just want to pin my favorite apps to the start menu and not show any recently opened or most opened apps. That's one thing that really pisses me off...
    • By alexmvp
      I'm an old-school windows guy but I'm playing with a MAC at work (and typing on it now). Is there a simple way to take a screenshot kinda like the "PrintScreen" button on Windows? Trying to avoid buying Snagit on this MAC.
      Thanks
    • Guest liz
      By Guest liz
      Hello! I recently tried to follow the instructions in the article 'how to disable startup programs in windows...'. The process seemed to work until after the re-start when I got a serious looking message that basically told me to reinstate everything to a previous date point to avoid damaging the computer. Well I did that because I'm insecure about the inner mysteries of the computer, but would still like to get rid of automatic start-up of my photo programs and other things. So what is really necessary in the start-up and how do I bypass the rather demanding order to re-instate everything after I've unticked the things I think are not needed? Thank you all in advance for your help. My operating system is Windows XP.
      Liz
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online