Amit

Need to recover a Office Word 2010 Password

Hey i Encrypt one of my Msword2010 doc in Windows 7 operating system...but due to some reason i forgot my password n unable to unlock it...is there is any soln to it..pls tell me how to crack it or how can i recover my password...i was also trying word password recovery 5.0 but it unable to crack it..it's not working..pls help me out..i really need that documents..if possible send me the soln on my mail id..pls help me out man...

Thanks Amit kumar(im.amit009@gmail.com)

Hi @amit -- there are several applications you can buy to break into a password for Microsoft Office. Many however do not work very well and are a bit "shady" if you know what I mean.

For recovering Microsoft Word passwords I use Passware. They've been around for years (10 years+) and it's always worked well for me when I needed to recover word or excel. So if you want to do something more than just MS Word, I would suggest getting the Password Kit.

The only issue you need to be aware of is the Passwords used in Office 2010 are not simple to recover and if you used a long and strong password with mixed case and special characters.... you might be out of luck. If it was a simple dictionary word, you should be fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By micalhassey
      I want to best solution for recovering Excel sheet password because I don’t remember my Excel file password please any one suggest me to remove my Excel file password….Thanks
    • By Wilderness
      Office Excel 2011 - Protect worksheet or workbook - I have protected the worksheet by a password but find I still can copy and past into a new worksheet and then I can change things arround. How can I stop someone being able to change or delete things.
    • By kuzie
      Help - I have a new HP Windows 7 Pro 64 bit PC - trying to change user account passwords - have checked all of the security policy and user settings - all are good - when attempting to change the password - the PC chugs for a few minutes then gives me the "did not meet requirements etc" I have tried a password that meets the criteria - still doesn't work - help!
    • By Simon H
      When I am copying a folder to a backup location where a folder already exists with the same name, windows 7 always asks if I want to merge the folder "Yes" "No" There is no option to copy and replace the folder like you get with individual files.
      This means that the backup folder contains a copy of everything even old files that I have deleted and no longer need. I know I can delete or rename the old backup folder but this is a bit of a pain.
      Is it possible to copy and replace the whole folder like we used to be able to do with windows XP

• By Steve
      Question from Readers:

Hi groovyPost, How do I copy files and encrypt/password protect a CD? I'm running Windows 7 X64.
      Cheers,
      Chris
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online