groovyPost Forums
  • Similar Content

• By micalhassey
      I want to best solution for recovering Excel sheet password because I don’t remember my Excel file password please any one suggest me to remove my Excel file password….Thanks
    • By Wilderness
      Office Excel 2011 - Protect worksheet or workbook - I have protected the worksheet by a password but find I still can copy and past into a new worksheet and then I can change things arround. How can I stop someone being able to change or delete things.
    • By kuzie
      Help - I have a new HP Windows 7 Pro 64 bit PC - trying to change user account passwords - have checked all of the security policy and user settings - all are good - when attempting to change the password - the PC chugs for a few minutes then gives me the "did not meet requirements etc" I have tried a password that meets the criteria - still doesn't work - help!
    • By Simon H
      When I am copying a folder to a backup location where a folder already exists with the same name, windows 7 always asks if I want to merge the folder "Yes" "No" There is no option to copy and replace the folder like you get with individual files.
      This means that the backup folder contains a copy of everything even old files that I have deleted and no longer need. I know I can delete or rename the old backup folder but this is a bit of a pain.
      Is it possible to copy and replace the whole folder like we used to be able to do with windows XP

• By Steve
      Question from Readers:

Hi groovyPost, How do I copy files and encrypt/password protect a CD? I'm running Windows 7 X64.
      Cheers,
      Chris
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online