groovyPost Forums

• Similar Content

• By Steve
      I love the new Focused Inbox feature from Microsoft.
      https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Focused-Inbox-for-Outlook-f445ad7f-02f4-4294-a82e-71d8964e3978?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
      However, I'm trying to find the Keyboard Shortcut Key so I can jump through my inbox a bit faster vs. Right-Click > V (Move to Other).
      If anyone out there finds it, let me know.
      -Steve
    • By Beyond_Life
      Since yesterday, Im using Office 2010 at the office. Everything is going well so far. But Im having some printing problems. We have standard letters we use. When I have to write one, I just grab an empty standard letter and fill it in. But then with printing it goes wrong. The first page of the letter needs to be printed on our office stationary (is that the correct english translation?), the seconde, thirds, fourth etcetc pages need to be printed on normal white paper. But its printing everything on office stationary, including logo's and stuff.
      If I check the options Im able to change a standard macro. But Im not able to point out which page needs to be printed on what paper. Is there a sollution?
    • By smashmark
      rather than saving my contacts in outlook, i simply use the autofill to remember all my addresses
      Now, I am leaving the job, and want to somehow take all my contact info
      is there a way to save and export these "autofill" addresses saved by outlook?
      thanx!!
    • By SueJ
      Wondering if you knew of any good alternative to Offisync for Google Apps (plugin for Microsoft Office)?
      Since Offisync was bought up by Jive, it is no longer supported, and as we have occasional issues with Offisync, I feel it's time to move my team over to something else.
      I have tried Google's Cloud Connect, but it requires you to have file on your PC as well.
      I know... we are looking for the best of both worlds here
      Many Thanks
      Best
      Sue
    • By ANNA
      I have looked at your posted answer regarding restoring permanently deleted emails from your deleted folder, but when I click on my Toolbar, it only comes up with a very short menu and certainly not with anything helpful like 'restore deleted files'. When I go to Tools, it seems to be more about the computer than the programme I am in, namely Office Outlook Web Access 2007.
      Please can you help me? I'm desperate! Thank you. Anna
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online