Beyond_Life

How can I preview pictures in my Dropbox on my Android device?

I have installed Dropbox on my Samsung Galaxy S. And I use it a lot to upload stuff to. But lately I find myself stuck, because I want a picture thats in my Dropbox, but I cant find it, because its automatic labeled to for example: "2-11-7-13-12-12-12". And I dont want to download them all, because I dont need them all, but also I have to download over 3g. And thats going to cause a lot of traffic I dont want.

How do I preview images in my Dropbox on my Galaxy S without downloading them to my Galaxy?

Dropbox just gave its Android app an update! The dropbox gods heard me:

1.Photo thumbnails in file browser

2.Folder deletion

3.Bug fixes and performance improvements

4.Security updates

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • By Beyond_Life
      Hello,
      I was wondering if it would be possible to add gallerys to my wordpress pages with pictures ive got in my Public folder in my Dropbox, instead of adding picture by picture tot a page and hosting them with my provider.
    • By Beyond_Life
      A few days ago I got an email from my provider that my disksspace for my blog reached its limit. And when I asked him what caused this, he told me I have been posting full sized images, instead of resized ones. So, big lesson for me: "Start resizing before posting/blogging". On my laptop at home, and on my xp machine at work, this isnt a problem. But I am also a heavy "Wordpress for Android" user.
      So the question is, how do I resize an image to at least 50% of the original quality on my Android?
    • By Rufio
      I bought the Amazon Kindle Fire but I can't get it to connect to my computer. I don't see an option to enable USB debugging anywhere either.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online