shreyas1496926424

how to download an image from URL to pc using groovy

i am trying to upload images in grails dynamically. i have been able to upload from my computer. I want to upload by providing the URL. Please help..

What is GRAILS?

i am trying to upload images in grails dynamically. i have been able to upload from my computer. I want to upload by providing the URL. Please help..

Ah sorry... I'm not a coder type dude. I stick to systems admin type stuff. Sorry...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ajayshar
      Hi Everyone,
      I was trying to write a GROOVY SCRIPT to create a ANSIBLE DOCKER container and run ansible scripts to transfer WAR files from some location to TOMCAT server. 
      Please let me know some resource, where i can search such script or get an idea about it. 
      Thanks in Advance. 
      Regards,
      Ajsh
    • By Beyond_Life
      A few days ago I got an email from my provider that my disksspace for my blog reached its limit. And when I asked him what caused this, he told me I have been posting full sized images, instead of resized ones. So, big lesson for me: "Start resizing before posting/blogging". On my laptop at home, and on my xp machine at work, this isnt a problem. But I am also a heavy "Wordpress for Android" user.
      So the question is, how do I resize an image to at least 50% of the original quality on my Android?
    • By Beyond_Life
      Im clueless.... Ive tried everything but it seems Im not able to resize an image to a specific size like 1000x288 pixels. How do I do this? With something simple like paint?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online