• Similar Content

• By fragglerawk
      I made a terrible mistake and synced all my Gmail contacts to my iPhone so now there are hundreds of contacts of people I don't give a fig about and most of them are just email addresses. iPhone only lets you delete contacts one at a time PAIN IN THE BUTT and the way that I added them isn't synced thru Googl Exchange. Is there a way to remove multiple contacts? I don't have OS X.
    • By Rufio
      I have roughly 300 pictures on my iPod, and another few hundred on my iPhone. Some of these are screen shots of bank receipts, and some are just pictures that I've already backed up to my computer.
      How do I delete all of my photos/images at once? Like a bulk delete. I figure the process is the same on both the iPod, iPad, and iPhone... so someone has to know ow to do this.
      Also, I don't want to lose any of my other data, just the photos.
    • By Linmik51
      How do I clear iPad email dropdown contact history? Inuse is 2 gmail accounts loging on using windows I have cleared contact history, but not actual contacts.MikeD
    • By grettawallace
      I hate the snooze button on iPhone. I always hit it on accident and then the alarm goes off when I'm already awake. Also, is there a way to CANCEL snooze?
    • By Beyond_Life
      A few days ago I got an email from my provider that my disksspace for my blog reached its limit. And when I asked him what caused this, he told me I have been posting full sized images, instead of resized ones. So, big lesson for me: "Start resizing before posting/blogging". On my laptop at home, and on my xp machine at work, this isnt a problem. But I am also a heavy "Wordpress for Android" user.
      So the question is, how do I resize an image to at least 50% of the original quality on my Android?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online