mobear410

My Introduction

mobear410    0

Hello everyone,

My member name is Mobear410 and my real name is Thom Dickey. My website is currently under construction or I would provide it here. I am 63 years old and I have been using computers since D.O.S. 3.0 was released prior to windows 1.0 and the internet. I was a sysop, remote sysop and co sysop on a few BBS systems in the San Diego County. I currently live in Oregon about 75 miles from the California border in the Rogue Valley. I am so attached to the internet these days that I think of myself as a internet junkie. I just can't get enough of the internet. Should we ever have a EMP go off in the country shutting down our computers and internet I will be lost I am so addicted to my computers and internet. It is just a matter of time though. I look forward to meeting others on this forum before it happens. I do a lot of surfing as long as my hands allows me to do so. I have severe pinched nerves in my left arm that sometimes keeps me from using the computer in a way that I can type clearly and easily. I'm also a software junkie. I spend a great deal of time downloading then testing the software & putting it to use if it turns out to be worthwhile.

I am a disabled Vietnam vet and I guess that is all I am going to rattle to you for today. Hope your surfing brings you a great deal of joy.

Later on,

Mobear410

Thresa West    0

My name is Thresa:) I'm a student of the junior year. I have to write a lot of essay papers, so I decided to find the
best writing experts. I read many articles. Some of the tips helped me to choose reliable writing assistance.
At the begin, I've faced with difficult to find the best essay or dissertation crafting program and lastly, I received a good option in my demands seeing writing essays service. They solved the problem together with good quality composing, and lastly by continuing to keep our all the other needs achieved. I personally thought about numerous web sites and also in order to fairly unexpected that the majority of on the solutions established just to mess up pupils foreseeable future. I'd like to advise every body to create more than enough analysis before you decide just about any crafting service to buy your current newspaper. They've already pretty expert lecturer to publish papers. I am seriously impressed with all the essay writing program.