Sign in to follow this  
pari2014

Running mic in my new computer Lenovo

I have a Lenovo computer , model is : ideapad S300. There is no place to put any cable for microphone. Do you how can I use it? there is a small hole in the computer as a microphone , but I do not know how can I active it. Who can help me?

Pari

According to the user manual for your laptop your laptop has a - Combo audio jack

which connects to headphones or headsets. The combo audio jack does not support conventional microphones. I believe you will find this port on the left side of your laptop.

On 2/22/2014 at 2:25 PM, pari2014 said:

I have a Lenovo computer , model is : ideapad S300. There is no place to put any cable for microphone. Do you how can I use it? there is a small hole in the computer as a microphone , but I do not know how can I active it. Who can help me?

Pari

If it is still under warranty call 800-426-7378 and they can access you computer remotely to install a new driver to fix the problem. I just got them to fix mine when I was watching her she went to the lenovo website then support, drivers and downloads and downloaded the new driver that was just released on 6/27 hope this helps.

GOOD LUCK

19 hours ago, touchara said:

If it is still under warranty call 800-426-7378 and they can access you computer remotely to install a new driver to fix the problem. I just got them to fix mine when I was watching her she went to the lenovo website then support, drivers and downloads and downloaded the new driver that was just released on 6/27 hope this helps.

GOOD LUCK