groovyPost Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Over at groovyPost, we've started building up a library of content on 3D printing. I've also got a ton of experience with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. So....what questions do you have about 3D printing, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other Maker-type stuff that we can answer for you here in the forums? Drop 'em here or create a new topic in this forum to discuss!
  4. So... I get that. But, I have to say, after owning this guy for almost 6 months, it's a nice laptop.
  5. Dear All, We are migrating content from Sitecore to AEM. For this below is the one Sitecore content json "topicBody": [ { "itemId": "84dbfa1a", "itemUrl": "", "itemName": "Test Defect-Treatment", "__typename": "TreatmentConcept", "templateId": "c51297ec", "pocId": "TXC-20096525", "conceptBody": [ { "itemId": "54ceda8a", "itemName": "Test Defect-Closure", "templateId": "d1a1f112", "__typename": "KmSection", "pocId": "SEC-2009", "title": "Closure" }, { "itemId": "84134c21", "itemName": "Test Defect-Patient Observation", "templateId": "d1a1f112", "__typename": "KmSection", "pocId": "SEC-2006", "title": "Observation" } ], "title": "Treatment", "type": "", "workflowItemManager": "mfad\\ALS07" }, { "itemId": "01ffe5c6", "itemUrl": "", "itemName": "Test Defect-Patient Considerations", "__typename": "ConditionPatientConsiderationsConcept", "templateId": "69265f07", "pocId": "PTC-20117566", "conceptBody": [ { "itemId": "3a4f77ab", "itemName": "Test Defect-Endocarditis Prophylaxis", "templateId": "d1a1f112", "__typename": "KmSection", "pocId": "SEC-20096528", "title": "Endocarditis prophylaxis" } ], "title": "Patient considerations", "type": "", "workflowItemManager": "mfad\\ALS07" } ], ********************************* GROOVY SCRIPT ************************** I have written the below script for setting the metadata after creation of ditamap. def createADitaMap(title, topicBody){ CreateDitaTopic topic = new CreateDitaTopic() try { def topicBodyItemTitle = title def newTopicPath if(type == "CPM"){ JcrUtil.createPath(globalConfigurations.reuseLibraryCpmMaps+"/"+topicBodyItemTitle, JcrResourceConstants.NT_SLING_FOLDER, JcrResourceConstants.NT_SLING_FOLDER, session, true) newTopicPath = globalConfigurations.reuseLibraryCpmMaps+"/"+topicBodyItemTitle+"/"+topicBodyItemTitle+".ditamap" }else { JcrUtil.createPath(globalConfigurations.ameDitaMapBaseFolderPath+"/"+baseFolderForPoc+"/mapsandTopics", JcrResourceConstants.NT_SLING_FOLDER, JcrResourceConstants.NT_SLING_FOLDER, session, true) newTopicPath = globalConfigurations.ameDitaMapBaseFolderPath+"/"+baseFolderForPoc+"/mapsandTopics/"+topicBodyItemTitle+".ditamap" } def lbMapnode = resourceResolver.getResource(newTopicPath) if(null == lbMapnode) { topic.create(session, title, newTopicPath, globalConfigurations.clinicalKnowledgeditaMapTemplatePath, resourceResolver, true) def metadataNode = session.getNode(newTopicPath + "/jcr:content/metadata") //out.println "metadataNode for updateDitaMetaDataForAME: ${metadataNode}" if (metadataNode != null) { metadataNode.setProperty("dc:title", topicBodyItemTitle) metadataNode.setProperty("mc:assignedEditor", topicBody.assignedEditor) metadataNode.setProperty("mc:PocId", topicBody.pocId) } } session.save() } catch (NullPointerException npe) { /* Handling transitive API exception. */ out.println "NullPointer Exception during topic creation in createADitaMap ${npe.getMessage()}" }catch (Exception e) { out.println "Exception during topic creation in createADitaMap ${e}" } } Here my metadata is not saving and not working. I am getting the topicBodyItemTitle value dynamically. But metadata is not saving and also it should save like if TOPICBODY title is topicBodyItemTitle then it should save the metadata related to topicbody and not conceptbody. I am not able to achieve this. Can somebody please help me here. Thanks in advance.
  6. Earlier
  7. @malukwes are you looking for an automated tool or a script like robocopy? Do you want to sync two directions or just 1 direction? Here's an example of a two-way sync but you could also just make it a 1 way sync. Change your drive letters as needed and copy this into a file like sync.bat or something: @echo off set "sourceDrive=D:\path\to\source" set "destDrive=E:\path\to\destination" rem Sync from source to destination robocopy "%sourceDrive%" "%destDrive%" /MIR /COPYALL /DCOPY:T /R:0 /W:0 rem Sync from destination to source robocopy "%destDrive%" "%sourceDrive%" /MIR /COPYALL /DCOPY:T /R:0 /W:0 Do testing, using /mir you can blow things away easily...
  8. My goal is to have an auto sync between a folder created on PC and Android SD cards. Onedrive will not sync with the SD cards.
  9. I just got busted tonight. Have no idea how they found out it was me. I'm going to get in a fist fight now. I should sue
  10. That’s a great tip! I wasn’t aware of the @bookmarks feature in Google Chrome. It seems like a handy way to quickly search through my bookmarks, especially if I have a complex folder system. Thanks for sharing this with me. 😃
  11. A lot has happened since 2017. Plantronics and Polycom merged to create Poly. And now, HP has acquired Poly. Looking at the latest updates, I needed to update my version of the Plantronics Hub, aka Poly Hub, to the latest version. Here's what I grabbed as of Feb. 2024 Plantronics Hub Desktop V3.25.1 (V3.25.54065.37203) I grabbed it from the Download site which. Although the site says it's Version 3.24.2 when I actually downloaded it, it was V3.25.1 The release notes were not easy to find given all the changes to the company between Poly and HP however, I did track down the Release notes here: https://docs.poly.com/bundle/plantronics-hub-2-rn/resource/plantronics-hub-2-rn.pdf I have no idea if this will all stick around now that they've been purchased. So I've added the release notes below and the latest version below. Enjoy PlantronicsHubInstaller-3-25-1.exe
  12. Hello, I would highly suggest against installing Windows 7 on your new computer. Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, which means there are no more security patches and updates. If I were you, I would grab a copy of Windows 10 or Windows 11 and do a clean install. If it won't run Windows 11, chances are, it should run Windows 7. You might need to get Microsoft involved also to get an OEM license for the machine. It's hard to say, depending on where it came from. That's what I would do...
  13. SEISMIK

Windows Woes

Purchased a Lenovo without HDD on it. The Lenovo had W7 Pro before. Put a new SSD in. Since the system was purchased without the HHD (and without the W7 on it), how can W7 be installed on the SSD?
  14. I really should consider getting a Windows PC at some point...but if I'm gonna spend $1400 or more on a laptop, it almost has to have an Apple logo on it. Been thinking about trading in my Mac Studio for a MacBook Pro, actually, since I'm not really doing any video editing/encoding anymore.
  15. I'm still up in the air as far as whether I think Loki's going to stick it out as the keeper of the timelines. Seems incredibly boring for a god of mischief, but I guess we'll see if they decide to pick it up for another season. One thing I picked up recently is that Disney/Marvel apparently really wants to do more multi-season series and no more one-season shorties. Hawkeye was never supposed to go beyond one season, same with Ms. Marvel, and they're just not going to do that anymore. They want to be able to develop the characters across multiple seasons the way they did with Loki. Makes me wonder if there's going to be another Secret Invasions series, tbh,
  16. Fun discovery....this also works with @history and @tabs, in Chrome, at least.
  17. Another thing that might help....when you connect to a Wi-Fi network, Windows 11 asks if you want your PC to be discoverable on the network. I've found that saying "no" to this not only prevents the computer from showing up on other PCs, but it also cuts down considerably on the number of UPnP, Bonjour, and other variously connected devices from appearing.
  18. As much as I would love to spend $1500 on a laptop.... yeah, no thanks. I have a nice gaming rig at home. Nuf said.
  19. Yeah, you can remove printers you don't want. Just follow these steps: 1 - Windows Key, Type Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & Scanners 2 - Click the Printer you want to remove 3 - Click Remove on the Printer Details menu That should do it for ya.
  20. Hmm... I personally like to watch them each week. Kinda a family thing. Plus, I think of this stuff as a good meal. Watching it over time gives me more enjoyment vs. cramming it all in my mouth at once.
  21. Yeah, I don't use Edge (sorry @Brian lol) so.... thnx for checking.
  22. 99% sure this isn't in Microsoft Edge. I tried it there and, nada.
  23. Just made a fresh install on a Windows 11 box and the stupid thing literally shows every single printer in my home. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? In fact, now I'm getting popups to install HP Smart or some other software to manage the HP printers in the house (which are in my daughter's room.) Anyway, just throwing this out there.
  24. You can change or even hide the Search Box on Windows 11: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/hide-or-change-the-search-box-on-the-taskbar-in-windows-11/ If it's not working, we have fixes for you: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-11-search-bar-not-working/ And if you want to hide the annoyance (which I condider it) you can hide it from the taskbar: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/hide-the-search-icon-on-the-windows-11-taskbar/ Hopw this helps.
  25. Sorry to hear about your issues with Outlook. We haven't covered groups in quite a while but this article about Distribution Groups in Outlook 2010. It might at least point you in the right direction. https://www.groovypost.com/howto/howto/send-outlook-2010-contact-and-distribution-groups-through-email/
  26. Seems useful. Since I'm "all in" with Microsoft, I use Edge Beta. Most Chrome tips work with Edge since it's Chromium-based. Not this one though. At least not yet.
  1. Load more activity